Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fiji

Here I go to Fiji... What else to say except I go to Fiji for outreach. My team will be working with Impact World Tour. We will be flying out in 2 hours and will come back to NZ on Nov. 30. It will be quite a challenge but an adventure, the greatest one to date. i shall take so many pictures and try to update this as much as possible. Again I thank you all foro your support and help getting here. Everyone one of you are FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Seriously, and I love you all so much. I am looking forward to going to a hot place like Fiji. It is currently 85 degrees there with like 75% humidity. So yes, everyone will sweat a lot but I will be oh so happy. Especially since i will be coming from a winter season where there was not one central heating place anywhere. I will leave you now but I hope to write again very soon to tell you about that greatness of Jesus and Fiji. Good bye lovely ones.

liz

No comments: